The Market: Electric Avenue
Illuminating bags, shoes, dresses and jackets have been lighting up Coveteurs' closets and the S/S '13 runways. On the hunt for bright colored staples? Make a left on Electric Avenue.
We’ve seen our fair share of bright, bold, colorful things throughout countless Coveteur’s closets. Somewhere along the way, we turned the corner and ended up on “Electric Avenue,” home to Celine Kaplan’s CHANEL, Roopal Patel’s surf board, Jen Kao’s ladylike heels and more. As it turns out, the Spring/Summer 2013 runways of everyone from Oscar de la Renta to Proenza Schouler was full of vibrant coloured frocks and jackets. Though it’s still like 50 below outside, the influx of electric brights on the catwalk and in the wardrobes of our Cov-alums, has us eagerly awaiting the return of sunshine and shorts season. Oh, Mr. Sun – please shine down on us!
Shop the Story
- Brian Atwood Maniac Suede Platform Pump $580.00 -SHOP-
- VALENTINO Rockstud leather wallet $675.00 -SHOP-
- REED KRAKOFF Standard Mini textured-leather shoulder bag $590.00 -SHOP-
- PROENZA SCHOULER The PS1 Pochette leather clutch $895.00 -SHOP-
- TOM BINNS Pinata painted Swarovski crystal necklace $400.00 -SHOP-
- TOM BINNS Riri painted Swarovski crystal and stone earrings $300.00 -SHOP-
- TOM BINNS Riri painted Swarovski crystal earrings $515.00 -SHOP-
- PETER PILOTTO Eli printed stretch-crepe skinny pants $1040.00 -SHOP-
- J.CREW Vintage cotton T-shirt $30.00 -SHOP-
- J.CREW Ariel crepe skirt $158.00 -SHOP-
- CC SKYE BRIGHT LOVE LUCITE CLUTCH $255.00 -SHOP-
- MATTHEW WILLIAMSON ACETATE SUNGLASSES $389.00 -SHOP-
you may also like
- The best coffee tables from The Coveteur archives.
- Admit it. You miss Dunkaroos, Beanie Babies and mood rings, too.
- Put your best flat forward...
- Kids (some who still can't speak or walk!) who have better style than you. Seriously.
Lunch in NYC with Cov-alum Stephanie LaCava.