THE GIRL: Laurel Pantin
Hanging out with Glamour Magazine's bleach-blonde editor.
Meet Laurel Pantin, Glamour's Associate Accessories and Shopping Editor. With her peroxide pixie cut (Charlize, watch your back), flawless porcelain skin and icy baby blues, we wouldn't have exactly guessed that when pressed to describe her style, Pantin would use the descriptors "rumpled and messy". But its far from a façade; Pantin's style is genuinely cool and uncalculated. She had no problem playing dress-up with us, getting into everything from a Hawaiian print Stella McCartney top, a well-worn vintage tee and printed trousers, retro cat eye sunglasses, and even a sightly patriotic Dolly Parton baseball tee and silky striped tap shorts. (She's a Dolly devotee!) And when we say that Pantin's aesthetic is a little offbeat, we don't just mean the occasional quirky vintage find. Pantin said it best: "If I go out and someone wonders 'WTF is that creepy little boy doing at the tents and where is his mom?' then I done good."
Shop the Story
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Lacquer $10.00 -SHOP-
- UO Sweetheart Sunglasses$14.00 -SHOP-
- ASOS Pack of Three Mixed Chain Bracelets$16.95 -SHOP-
- Lemlem Betty Shorts$170.00 -SHOP-
- Nastygal Vintage Bruce Springsteen Tour Tee$188.00 -SHOP-
- Armani Beauty Rouge Sheer D'Armani Lipstick: Vintage Pink Collection$32.00 -SHOP-
- Clover Canyon Leather Shorts $275.00 -SHOP-
- ASOS Trousers In Jacquard With Zip Detail $67.82 -SHOP-
- T by Alexander Wang Mesh-jersey tank $74.99 -SHOP-
you may also like
- Playing dress-up with Barbie... we mean, Erika Bearman (a.k.a. @OscarPRGirl)
- The dress that got around.
- Stylist/editor and streetstyle star, who's quickly becoming the newest (and best dressed?) member of the Russian Fash-Pack
On crossing over to the not-so-dark-side.