THE GIRL: Lola Rykiel
Director of Public Relations, Sonia Rykiel; New York
We know it all too well—it is next to impossible to actually look anything but lame when trying to channel your inner Jane Birkin; unless of course, you are actually authentically Parisienne (see: Garance Dore, Gaia Repossi, Aurelie Bidermann, Virginie Dhello, Caroline de Maigret et al.) The granddaughter of Sonia Rykiel, the doyenne of playful French style, Lola embodies both the quirk of her family's brand and the poised spirit of Paris.
When we swung by Lola's N.Y.C. home for a recent Coveteur shoot (stay tuned!), we couldn't resist delving into a game of dress-up with her. With a mutual love for all things colorful, dainty and delicate, how could we not?.
Shop the Story
- Pamela Love Pentagram Cuff $368.00 -SHOP-
- BF. Shoes Mayfield Oxford $79.95 -SHOP-
- rag & bone Floppy Brim Fedora in Grey $195.00 -SHOP-
- LNA Fleur Tee $88.00 -SHOP-
- Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer - Rosie Lee - Pale Pink Glitter/span> $15.00 -SHOP-
- Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Knitten Cotton Skirt $305.00 -SHOP-
- M.A.C 'Mini' Studio Moisture Cream $15.00 -SHOP-
- Thakoon Addition Angry Leopard Stretch-Cotton Short $350.00 -SHOP-
- Alice + Olivia Donnie Blouse $275.00 -SHOP-
you may also like
- 10 Items. 10 Reasons. Read Up.
Our Coveteurs Reveal Their Red.
- The Russians rule the Paris streets.
- The dress that got around.