THE MARKET: Love Is In The Air
Stop stalking your Ex on Facebook and go shopping instead. Even if you're bitter about being single on V-Day, there's plenty of gifts to buy yourself... and we don't mean flowers and chocolate.
Are you sick of hearing about Valentine's Day yet? Believe us, even those among us who are shacked up completely feel you. And as much as there's nothing like a Hallmark holiday to make us want to crank up Jagged Little Pill (or Beyoncé, whatever), we have a little proposal for you instead.
Not to steal Oprah's shine or anything, but there's something particularly powerful about reclaiming a day like February 14th and using it to show yourself a little love (novel idea, we know). Whether your idea of romantic dressing is a fuchsia Comme des Garçons skirt with ruffly cut-outs, or crimson Agent Provocateur underthings, pile it on and treat yo' self. Exquiste Kiki de Montparnasse lingerie? Entirely impractical sky-high Charlotte Olympia's covered in felt hearts? Even a new tube of lush red lipstick can do the trick. Whatever you've been dying to indulge in, by all means—we insist.
Shop the Story
- ASOS Brand Playful Promises True Love Heart Soft Bra $35.08 -SHOP-
- Smashbox Cosmetics Love Me Blush, Idolize Me$28.00 -SHOP-
- Solange Azagury- Partridge Hot Lips Lacquered Sterling Silver Ring$1,500.00 -SHOP-
- Agent Provocateur 'Maitresse' Eau de Parfum$115.00 -SHOP-
- Kiki De Montparnasse Lace Inset Balconette Bra$315.00 -SHOP-
- Sephora X The Cosmics$11.50 -SHOP-
- Charlotte Olympia Love Me Heart-Applique Pump $1,450.00 -SHOP-
- Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Mini 1/2" Heart Necklace with Diamond $176.00 -SHOP-
- La Perla Marchesa underwired lace bra $295.00 -SHOP-
you may also like
- Shining a light on our favorite candles.
Playing dress-up with Barbie...we mean Erika Bearman (A.K.A. @OscarPRGirl).
- Why say it, when you can wear it? :)
Admit it. You miss Dunkaroos, Beanie Babies and mood rings, too.